Featuring 380 full-color anatomical acupuncture images with point locations, this unique book covers all the major meridians and the most commonly used extra points, while combining descriptions of both the Western and Eastern indications for each point.
Fundamentals of Naturopathic Clinical Acupuncture is the only practical handbook specifically designed for use by naturopathic, CAM, and integrative medical students and practitioners.
- Easy point location with relevant anatomy
- Neighboring points illustrated
- Western and Eastern indications
- Full color photos of live models
- Addresses safety concerns
- Lay-flat binding for showing anatomical images beside indications
- Perfect study guide for students during clinical rounds
- Ideal for quick reference during patient visits